Being a member of the Friends of the Ottawa Library organization is like giving a gift that keeps on giving.
Membership dues are used for many things – from buying books and other materials for the Library, to providing training for staff and volunteers, to assisting with childhood literacy initiatives and advocating for strong libraries everywhere. Details about Business Memberships can be found on the Business Members Page. Here are a few of the opportunities that membership dues assist with:
- Summer Reading Program for children and adults.
- Support the Franklin County Children’s Literature Festival.
- Donate books to several local groups such as LifeCare Center for Women, Sunflower Plaza, and Hope House.
- Fund the Pegg Carr Large Print Memorial Fund
- Fund the O-Town Reads community events.
- Ottawa Library Endowment Fund.
$10 – Individual
$10 – Family
$25 – Friendly
$50 – Patron
$50 – Business
$100 – Lifetime